Leviton Intros Daylight Harvesting Commercial Sensors
Leviton introduced a new family of line-voltage occupancy sensors.
Its Provolt ODC family of occupancy sensor models switch connected loads ON when occupancy is detected and automatically switch them OFF after a predetermined time interval after the space is vacated. Vacancy sensor versions require connected loads to be switched ON manually and automatically turn them OFF when occupancy is no longer detected.
All models feature Leviton’s auto-adapting technology, which continually adjusts to occupancy patterns to deliver optimal performance and to prevent false triggering. The Provolt occupancy sensors also feature daylight harvesting (both open and closed loop) through an integrated photocell that automatically activates or deactivates connected loads, such as lighting, fans and HVAC, in conjunction with the presence or absence of natural light. In instances of power failure, an automatic time-delay with auto-save feature returns the time-out setting to the last saved level once power is restored.
The Provolt ODC design is integrated to eliminate separate power pack and sensor wiring. Available in passive infrared, ultrasonic and multi-technology versions, the new line features both single and dual relay versions with mid-range, high-density and extended range lenses included with select models.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management