LG Air Conditioners Earn Energy Star ‘Most Efficient’
Fourteen duct-free LG air-conditioning models have achieved the Energy Star “Most Efficient” 2014 designation.
LG‘s systems earning the Most Efficient designation are Art Cool models LAU/LAN090HSV2, LAU/LAN120HSV2, LAU/LAN180HSV2, LAU/LAN090HYV, LAU/LAN120HYV and High Efficiency Inverter models LSU/LSN091HSV2, LSU/LSN091HSV3, LSU/LSN121HSV2, LSU/LSN121HSV3 LSU/LSN181HSV2, LSU/LSN181HSV3, LSU/LSN240HSV3, LSU/LSN090HYV and LSU/LSN120HYV.
The number of Art Cool and Inverter systems designated as Energy Star Most Efficient has close to doubled from 2012, says LG.
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement