LG Air Conditioners Earn Energy Star ‘Most Efficient’
Fourteen duct-free LG air-conditioning models have achieved the Energy Star “Most Efficient” 2014 designation.
LG‘s systems earning the Most Efficient designation are Art Cool models LAU/LAN090HSV2, LAU/LAN120HSV2, LAU/LAN180HSV2, LAU/LAN090HYV, LAU/LAN120HYV and High Efficiency Inverter models LSU/LSN091HSV2, LSU/LSN091HSV3, LSU/LSN121HSV2, LSU/LSN121HSV3 LSU/LSN181HSV2, LSU/LSN181HSV3, LSU/LSN240HSV3, LSU/LSN090HYV and LSU/LSN120HYV.
The number of Art Cool and Inverter systems designated as Energy Star Most Efficient has close to doubled from 2012, says LG.
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement