LG Air Conditioners Earn Energy Star ‘Most Efficient’
Fourteen duct-free LG air-conditioning models have achieved the Energy Star “Most Efficient” 2014 designation.
LG‘s systems earning the Most Efficient designation are Art Cool models LAU/LAN090HSV2, LAU/LAN120HSV2, LAU/LAN180HSV2, LAU/LAN090HYV, LAU/LAN120HYV and High Efficiency Inverter models LSU/LSN091HSV2, LSU/LSN091HSV3, LSU/LSN121HSV2, LSU/LSN121HSV3 LSU/LSN181HSV2, LSU/LSN181HSV3, LSU/LSN240HSV3, LSU/LSN090HYV and LSU/LSN120HYV.
The number of Art Cool and Inverter systems designated as Energy Star Most Efficient has close to doubled from 2012, says LG.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- There’s Money in the Trash