LG Air Conditioners Earn Energy Star ‘Most Efficient’
Fourteen duct-free LG air-conditioning models have achieved the Energy Star “Most Efficient” 2014 designation.
LG‘s systems earning the Most Efficient designation are Art Cool models LAU/LAN090HSV2, LAU/LAN120HSV2, LAU/LAN180HSV2, LAU/LAN090HYV, LAU/LAN120HYV and High Efficiency Inverter models LSU/LSN091HSV2, LSU/LSN091HSV3, LSU/LSN121HSV2, LSU/LSN121HSV3 LSU/LSN181HSV2, LSU/LSN181HSV3, LSU/LSN240HSV3, LSU/LSN090HYV and LSU/LSN120HYV.
The number of Art Cool and Inverter systems designated as Energy Star Most Efficient has close to doubled from 2012, says LG.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year