LG Innotek, Daintree Create Embedded Wireless Drivers for LEDs
Daintree Networks and LG Innotek have collaborated to create a line of LED lighting drivers with embedded wireless communication capability. The drivers are available to fixture manufacturers to integrate into their LED troffers and retrofit kits.
With embedded wireless LED drivers, customers can eliminate the cost and installation challenges associated with implementations that require a separate wireless adapter plus an LED driver for wireless control. The new LG Innotek driver can be used by lighting fixture manufacturers for 2×2 and 2×4 LED troffers and retrofit kits. These fixtures and kits will interact seamlessly with Daintree Networks ControlScope networked wireless control solution.
LG Innotek specializes in components for the LED lighting, smartphone, automotive and TV sectors.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection