LG Intros Air Cleaner for Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems
LG Electronics USA has introduced a new air cleaner, the Dynamic V8 VL Series, reducing a wide range of particulate and gas-phase contaminants, including ultra-fine particulate, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), odors and biological contaminants.
With near-HEPA filter performance, the Dynamic V8 VL Series Air Cleaner is also the first indoor air quality solution for commercial variable refrigerant flow systems that does not emit ion or ozone pollutants.
The Dynamic V8 VL Series Air Cleaner was designed with flat loading curve to prevent degradation of airflow as the filter gets dirty. This also means that the maintenance cycle of the V8 is typically measured in years, not months.
The air cleaner has been tested and validated for single-pass particulate removal and loading utilizing ASHRAE 52.2-2007 test protocol, as well as using a “real world” fine (SAE-J726) loading dust. The air cleaner’s gas-phase contaminant removal has been validated through installed project testing.
According to LG, minimal impact on Indoor Unit (IDU) fan energy consumption equates to better energy efficiency and cheaper utility bills.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls