LG Intros Air Cleaner for Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems
LG Electronics USA has introduced a new air cleaner, the Dynamic V8 VL Series, reducing a wide range of particulate and gas-phase contaminants, including ultra-fine particulate, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), odors and biological contaminants.
With near-HEPA filter performance, the Dynamic V8 VL Series Air Cleaner is also the first indoor air quality solution for commercial variable refrigerant flow systems that does not emit ion or ozone pollutants.
The Dynamic V8 VL Series Air Cleaner was designed with flat loading curve to prevent degradation of airflow as the filter gets dirty. This also means that the maintenance cycle of the V8 is typically measured in years, not months.
The air cleaner has been tested and validated for single-pass particulate removal and loading utilizing ASHRAE 52.2-2007 test protocol, as well as using a “real world” fine (SAE-J726) loading dust. The air cleaner’s gas-phase contaminant removal has been validated through installed project testing.
According to LG, minimal impact on Indoor Unit (IDU) fan energy consumption equates to better energy efficiency and cheaper utility bills.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- LED Myths and Facts
- An Integrated Approach to Managing Today's Energy and Utility Assets
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room