LG Intros Air Cleaner for Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems
LG Electronics USA has introduced a new air cleaner, the Dynamic V8 VL Series, reducing a wide range of particulate and gas-phase contaminants, including ultra-fine particulate, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), odors and biological contaminants.
With near-HEPA filter performance, the Dynamic V8 VL Series Air Cleaner is also the first indoor air quality solution for commercial variable refrigerant flow systems that does not emit ion or ozone pollutants.
The Dynamic V8 VL Series Air Cleaner was designed with flat loading curve to prevent degradation of airflow as the filter gets dirty. This also means that the maintenance cycle of the V8 is typically measured in years, not months.
The air cleaner has been tested and validated for single-pass particulate removal and loading utilizing ASHRAE 52.2-2007 test protocol, as well as using a “real world” fine (SAE-J726) loading dust. The air cleaner’s gas-phase contaminant removal has been validated through installed project testing.
According to LG, minimal impact on Indoor Unit (IDU) fan energy consumption equates to better energy efficiency and cheaper utility bills.
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards