Lifeline Data Centers, Vine Fresh Produce Build Onsite Solar
Lifeline Data Centers is planning the installation of a 4 MW solar power array at its Eastgate data center campus in Indianapolis, Ind. (pictured). The installation will begin in the next few months and will be fully functional by April 2014. Through a long-term partner relationship with Indianapolis Power & Light and with New Generation Power of Chicago, Lifeline will implement the utility-grade solar power generation facility that will provide data center power for a projected 25 years. The solar panel installation will allow the independent data center to largely replace its power consumption with solar energy. The solar panels will be located on the Eastgate campus building rooftops and above several sections of the parking lot.
JinkoSolar has supplied 2.3 MW of solar modules for a rooftop system, covering about 400,000 square meters of Vine Fresh Produce‘s greenhouses. The solar system constructed by Sentinel Solar was commissioned under Ontario Canada’s Feed-in Tariff plan. It comprises of 9,294 JinkoSolar modules and customized racking solution designed and manufactured by Sentinel Solar. The system is expected to produce 2,540,000 kWh annually.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- The Sustainable Edge™
- Let's Do The Math for DR