Lifetime TV Features Segment on Efficiency, Retail Energy
Lifetime TV’s Designing Spaces, a “women-focused home improvement show that travels all over the country remodeling, redesigning and redefining” living spaces, recently featured a segment on Living a More Efficient Lifestyle. According to the Designing Spaces website, the show visited a Maryland home and featured a discussion with representatives of retail supplier Constellation on how customers can save money by implementing energy efficiency measures and shopping for retail electricity and gas.
Specifically, the segment explains how customers who shop for retail energy plans should consider contract length, terms, renewable energy content, and supplier reputation for customer service. It also provides an overview of how homeowners can save money on heating and air-conditioning costs. Constellation’s blog also provides a few ideas on how homeowners can better manage and maintain residential heating and air-conditioning systems and for insulating doors and windows.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future