Light Commercial Generator Offers 61 Decibel Sound
Kohler Generators’ new 60 kW light commercial generator, the KOHLER 60RCL, features a compact footprint and reduced sound levels
Available through dealers nationwide, the unit is designed to keep businesses running when the power goes out. A patent-pending, three-fan, automotive-style cooling system keeps the sound level during operation down to 61 decibels, which is normal conversation level.
Kohler says the generator is ideal for locations such as bank branches, restaurants, pharmacies and convenience stores in stand-alone buildings or retail centers that rely on critical power.
Many small businesses, especially retail outlets, can realize a quick payback by having backup power during a utility outage, continuing to make sales and preventing building or inventory damage that can happen when critical heating and cooling systems are down.
The 60RCL’s commercial-grade engine runs on either natural gas or liquid propane.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- There’s Money in the Trash