Lighting App Integrates Proposal Software
Lutron Electronics is integrating ecoInsight’s lighting upgrade software with its Lutron Energi Advisor app. The integration is designed for lighting professionals who operate in the lighting retrofit market.
The Energi Advisor app provides users with anticipated energy savings and anticipated return on investment, simplifying energy audits. The app is compatible with Apple iPhone and iPad devices.
EcoInsight’s software will help Lutron quickly deliver lighting retrofit proposals. With minimal project information from ecoInsight, such as room size, number of fixtures, type of fixtures and existing controls, and financial data, such as local electric utility rates, rebates, and labor rates, the Energi Advisor app can return a lighting-controls retrofit plan based on Lutron’s devices. Overall audit and design time can be reduced by more than 40, says Lutron.
The ecoInsight integration with Lutron’s Energi Advisor will be available in mid-2014.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 4 Reasons Operations Teams Can’t Live Without Real-Time Building Data
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management