Lighting App Integrates Proposal Software
Lutron Electronics is integrating ecoInsight’s lighting upgrade software with its Lutron Energi Advisor app. The integration is designed for lighting professionals who operate in the lighting retrofit market.
The Energi Advisor app provides users with anticipated energy savings and anticipated return on investment, simplifying energy audits. The app is compatible with Apple iPhone and iPad devices.
EcoInsight’s software will help Lutron quickly deliver lighting retrofit proposals. With minimal project information from ecoInsight, such as room size, number of fixtures, type of fixtures and existing controls, and financial data, such as local electric utility rates, rebates, and labor rates, the Energi Advisor app can return a lighting-controls retrofit plan based on Lutron’s devices. Overall audit and design time can be reduced by more than 40, says Lutron.
The ecoInsight integration with Lutron’s Energi Advisor will be available in mid-2014.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies