Lighting App Integrates Proposal Software
Lutron Electronics is integrating ecoInsight’s lighting upgrade software with its Lutron Energi Advisor app. The integration is designed for lighting professionals who operate in the lighting retrofit market.
The Energi Advisor app provides users with anticipated energy savings and anticipated return on investment, simplifying energy audits. The app is compatible with Apple iPhone and iPad devices.
EcoInsight’s software will help Lutron quickly deliver lighting retrofit proposals. With minimal project information from ecoInsight, such as room size, number of fixtures, type of fixtures and existing controls, and financial data, such as local electric utility rates, rebates, and labor rates, the Energi Advisor app can return a lighting-controls retrofit plan based on Lutron’s devices. Overall audit and design time can be reduced by more than 40, says Lutron.
The ecoInsight integration with Lutron’s Energi Advisor will be available in mid-2014.
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls