Lighting App Integrates Proposal Software
Lutron Electronics is integrating ecoInsight’s lighting upgrade software with its Lutron Energi Advisor app. The integration is designed for lighting professionals who operate in the lighting retrofit market.
The Energi Advisor app provides users with anticipated energy savings and anticipated return on investment, simplifying energy audits. The app is compatible with Apple iPhone and iPad devices.
EcoInsight’s software will help Lutron quickly deliver lighting retrofit proposals. With minimal project information from ecoInsight, such as room size, number of fixtures, type of fixtures and existing controls, and financial data, such as local electric utility rates, rebates, and labor rates, the Energi Advisor app can return a lighting-controls retrofit plan based on Lutron’s devices. Overall audit and design time can be reduced by more than 40, says Lutron.
The ecoInsight integration with Lutron’s Energi Advisor will be available in mid-2014.
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide