Lighting Controls Also Manage Non-Lighting Loads
Eaton launched its Pow-R-Command intelligent panel board, providing a full range of lighting control, dimming and daylight harvesting capabilities for industrial and commercial facilities. The new system can reduce heating, ventilation and air conditioning load requirements and lighting energy usage by as much as 41 percent, says Eaton.
The Pow-R-Command system goes beyond lighting control with the ability to manage non-lighting loads as well as a solution for demand-response schemes. The system integrates lighting control and branch circuit protection in a single enclosure to reduce required wall space by 50 percent.
A compartment behind the display allows for safe access to low voltage communications and input/output connections without removing the panelboard trim or deadfront.
The Pow-R-Command system also includes pre-configured Web pages to allow schedule changes and system monitoring. The Pow-R-Command intelligent panelboard can also help facilities meet the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers 90.1-2010 as well as the 2012 International Energy Conservation Code building standards.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge