Lighting Controls Also Manage Non-Lighting Loads
Eaton launched its Pow-R-Command intelligent panel board, providing a full range of lighting control, dimming and daylight harvesting capabilities for industrial and commercial facilities. The new system can reduce heating, ventilation and air conditioning load requirements and lighting energy usage by as much as 41 percent, says Eaton.
The Pow-R-Command system goes beyond lighting control with the ability to manage non-lighting loads as well as a solution for demand-response schemes. The system integrates lighting control and branch circuit protection in a single enclosure to reduce required wall space by 50 percent.
A compartment behind the display allows for safe access to low voltage communications and input/output connections without removing the panelboard trim or deadfront.
The Pow-R-Command system also includes pre-configured Web pages to allow schedule changes and system monitoring. The Pow-R-Command intelligent panelboard can also help facilities meet the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers 90.1-2010 as well as the 2012 International Energy Conservation Code building standards.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement