Lighting Distributor Offers Free Energy Efficient Lighting Assessments
Bulbs.com, an online distributor of replacement lighting products, launched a free Energy Efficient Lighting Assessment program to help commercial customers convert to more energy efficient lighting with the help of available utility rebate incentives.
With the online assessment, commercial customers can enter basic information about their current lighting system. A Bulbs.com representative will contact the customer about energy saving lighting and available utility rebate incentives that provide the best match for the company’s objectives.
Bulbs.com’s 3-stop process includes:
- Assess current lighting system – Bulbs.com conducts a lighting analysis to gather basic information such as the number of lights, types of lights, locations, time in use and wattages to help understand energy usage at the customer’s facility.
- Identify available energy cost and rebate savings – Bulbs.com will determine the energy efficient lighting solutions available that will offer the best potential savings while maximizing available utility rebate incentives across the United States.
- Present an Energy Efficient Lighting Plan – A complete Energy Efficient Lighting Plan provides estimated current energy usage, projected savings from the optimized solution, estimated utility rebate incentives, and complete return on investment (ROI).
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year