Lincoln Property Selects Aquicore
The Lincoln Property Company and Aquicore are partnering to develop an energy analytics and utility tenant billing platform for Lincoln’s properties.
Aquicore says that the goal is to enhance building efficiencies. The platform will offer real-time electricity, water and gas data at the building, space and equipment levels on a single platform. It will be used in Lincoln’s entire portfolio. Data will be access to authorized personnel at any time. Daily and monthly reports can be schedule and real time alerts dispatched.
Aquicore was retained to provide similar services to buildings in Lincoln’s Washington, DC, portfolio in September 2015, according to the release. The platform will be deployed to 45 buildings by July and about 100 buildings by the end of the year.
Last autumn, Aquicore was given $3.1 million in seed money by the 1776 Seed Fund, which is in Washington.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Planning for a Sustainable Future