Lincoln Property Selects Aquicore
The Lincoln Property Company and Aquicore are partnering to develop an energy analytics and utility tenant billing platform for Lincoln’s properties.
Aquicore says that the goal is to enhance building efficiencies. The platform will offer real-time electricity, water and gas data at the building, space and equipment levels on a single platform. It will be used in Lincoln’s entire portfolio. Data will be access to authorized personnel at any time. Daily and monthly reports can be schedule and real time alerts dispatched.
Aquicore was retained to provide similar services to buildings in Lincoln’s Washington, DC, portfolio in September 2015, according to the release. The platform will be deployed to 45 buildings by July and about 100 buildings by the end of the year.
Last autumn, Aquicore was given $3.1 million in seed money by the 1776 Seed Fund, which is in Washington.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year