Linear LED Luminaire Illuminates Open Ceiling Environments
Eaton has introduced the Corelite RZL LED suspended luminaire. The linear direct/indirect LED continuous row system for large open ceiling environments offers up to 55 percent in energy savings over fluorescent luminaires.
The industrial-styled RZL luminaire is offered in five shielding variations and five light level options ranging from 3,000 lumens (30 watts) to over 8,000 lumens (84 watts). The product can be suspended by aircraft cables or with a rigid pendant. It can also be surface mounted.
The RZL fixture is available in 4-, 8- and 12-foot modular sections and features standard options such as easy access to the LED driver, onboard occupancy and daylight sensors and a proprietary internal joining sleeve for continuous runs. An emergency battery backup option allows the RZL luminaire to illuminate a path of egress in the event of a power failure.
The LED design maintains greater than 70 percent of its initial light output after 60,000 hours of operation.
The RZL is equipped with a zero- to 10-volt continuous dimming driver for integration with lighting control panels, occupancy sensors, daylighting and room controllers. The luminaire is also available with a native Fifth Light Digital Addressable Lighting Interface (DALI) driver option for complete digital energy management.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- There’s Money in the Trash