Litetronics Introduces LEDs
Litetronics says that its new LED R and BR lamps cut energy use by as much as 87 percent and offer twelve times the lifespan of comparable legacy lights.
The lights are retrofits to E26 medium bases and screw in to existing features. The company says that they are designed to copy the appearance of incandescent lights and are aimed at commercial, institutional and high end residential use.
The LED 8W R20 can be compared to 50 W incandescents; the LED BR30 compare to 85W incandescents and the LED BR40 compare to 120W incandescents. All are available in 2700k, 3000k and 4000k color temperatures, according to the press release.
ThinkLite has completed an LED retrofit at One Post Office Square in Boston. The project will eliminate 415 tons of carbon dioxide emissions, according to the company.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management