Lockheed Martin Runs Energy Efficiency Programs in Southeast
Lockheed Martin is partnering with the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) to administer commercial and industrial energy efficiency programs for consumers across the Southeast.
Lockheed Martin will supply program management, engineering and operations services to TVA and local power companies. Through an office in Nashville, Lockheed Martin will administer these programs; the company will also provide energy project tracking expertise to increase TVA’s situational awareness.
Local power companies in seven states (Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi) deliver these energy efficiency programs to their commercial and industrial consumers.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management