Lockheed Martin Runs Energy Efficiency Programs in Southeast
Lockheed Martin is partnering with the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) to administer commercial and industrial energy efficiency programs for consumers across the Southeast.
Lockheed Martin will supply program management, engineering and operations services to TVA and local power companies. Through an office in Nashville, Lockheed Martin will administer these programs; the company will also provide energy project tracking expertise to increase TVA’s situational awareness.
Local power companies in seven states (Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi) deliver these energy efficiency programs to their commercial and industrial consumers.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ Security
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement