Lockheed Martin Runs Energy Efficiency Programs in Southeast
Lockheed Martin is partnering with the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) to administer commercial and industrial energy efficiency programs for consumers across the Southeast.
Lockheed Martin will supply program management, engineering and operations services to TVA and local power companies. Through an office in Nashville, Lockheed Martin will administer these programs; the company will also provide energy project tracking expertise to increase TVA’s situational awareness.
Local power companies in seven states (Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi) deliver these energy efficiency programs to their commercial and industrial consumers.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles