Lockheed Martin Runs Energy Efficiency Programs in Southeast
Lockheed Martin is partnering with the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) to administer commercial and industrial energy efficiency programs for consumers across the Southeast.
Lockheed Martin will supply program management, engineering and operations services to TVA and local power companies. Through an office in Nashville, Lockheed Martin will administer these programs; the company will also provide energy project tracking expertise to increase TVA’s situational awareness.
Local power companies in seven states (Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi) deliver these energy efficiency programs to their commercial and industrial consumers.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity