Longo Brothers Buy EnerNOC Software
Canadian food retailer Longo Brothers Fruit Markets has purchased EnerNOC’s energy intelligence software.
EnerNOC says that the technology will enable Long to budget more accurately, prioritize investments in energy projects and increase employee productivity. The chain consists of 31 stores in the greater Toronto area.
The press release says that the software will facilitate both site and portfolio benchmarking. More accurate return on investment (ROI) estimates for projects will be possible. The platform makes all relevant information available in a centralized location.
Last month, EnerNOC said that Eaton, a global power management firm, will use its EIS software across 100 of its top facilities during the course of the next few years. The goals are to lower operational costs, reduce capital expenditures, reduce spending and improve reporting, the company said.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals