Longo Brothers Buy EnerNOC Software
Canadian food retailer Longo Brothers Fruit Markets has purchased EnerNOC’s energy intelligence software.
EnerNOC says that the technology will enable Long to budget more accurately, prioritize investments in energy projects and increase employee productivity. The chain consists of 31 stores in the greater Toronto area.
The press release says that the software will facilitate both site and portfolio benchmarking. More accurate return on investment (ROI) estimates for projects will be possible. The platform makes all relevant information available in a centralized location.
Last month, EnerNOC said that Eaton, a global power management firm, will use its EIS software across 100 of its top facilities during the course of the next few years. The goals are to lower operational costs, reduce capital expenditures, reduce spending and improve reporting, the company said.
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds