Longo Brothers Buy EnerNOC Software
Canadian food retailer Longo Brothers Fruit Markets has purchased EnerNOC’s energy intelligence software.
EnerNOC says that the technology will enable Long to budget more accurately, prioritize investments in energy projects and increase employee productivity. The chain consists of 31 stores in the greater Toronto area.
The press release says that the software will facilitate both site and portfolio benchmarking. More accurate return on investment (ROI) estimates for projects will be possible. The platform makes all relevant information available in a centralized location.
Last month, EnerNOC said that Eaton, a global power management firm, will use its EIS software across 100 of its top facilities during the course of the next few years. The goals are to lower operational costs, reduce capital expenditures, reduce spending and improve reporting, the company said.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management