Louisiana Utility Builds Combined Cycle Power Plant
Robins & Morton signed a contract to provide engineering, procurement and construction services to build a 64 MW combined cycle power plant for Louisiana Energy and Power Authority (LEPA) in Morgan City, La.
The project includes a GE LM6000 Gas Turbine Generator, Victory Heat Recovery Steam Generator and a Siemens Steam Turbine Generator.
Robins & Morton is partnering with Power Engineers, out of Haley, Idaho, who will provide design engineering services.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash