LOYTEC Enhances Building Automation Distribution in Mexico
LOYTEC Americas, a provider of building automation and controls, added the distributor Aditel Sistemas in Mexico, to serve the Latin and South American markets for building and industrial automation.
LOYTEC Americas is a subsidiary of Loytec Electronics GmbH, a European provider of products for building automation. There, LOYTEC exclusively relies on open and standardized communication protocols.
LOYTEC develops, manufactures, and distributes router and gateway solutions, embedded Automation Servers and I/O Controllers, the room automation system L-ROC, the VAV system LIOB-AIR, DALI lighting controls, and also graphical user interfaces in the form of touch panels or via PCs or mobile devices. The primary focus is on networked systems for buildings and real estate. Methods provided are a secure remote access through the Internet, with alerts and functions for data acquisition, information visualization, and data storage.
Aditel Sistemas is a service provider and reseller of control networking products established in 1997 to meet the needs of control network integrators that use open protocol technologies to communicate with control devices.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement