LRQA Accredited to Certify Industrial Facilities to SEP, ISO 50001
LRQA has been accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) as an ANSI/MSE 50028 Superior Energy Performance (SEP) verification body and by ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB) to ISO 50001.
SEP is a Department of Energy-administered certification program that provides guidance, tools, and protocols for facilities that want to achieve deeper, more sustained savings from ISO 50001, which provides public and private sector organizations with management strategies to increase energy efficiency.
This accreditation allows LRQA to audit facilities, verify achievements and qualify those facilities for recognition at the Silver, Gold or Platinum level. As an independent third party, LRQA will use a transparent process for certifying sustained improvements in energy performance and management practices.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year