Lucid Adds its BuildingOS to 2,500 Office Buildings for Select NRG Energy Clients
NRG Renew and Lucid created a channel partnership to accelerate the adoption of Lucid’s BuildingOS platform among NRG Renew’s client base. Lucid plans to add 2,500 buildings for select NRG clients by the end of 2015.
BuildingOS integrates and aggregates portfolio-wide metering and building systems, allowing employees across an organization to access and share that data in real-time. NRG Renew and Lucid want to make the data accessible to more employees across an organization, not just a select few facility managers.
NRG Renew has already announced renewable energy partnerships with several companies, including Unilever, Starwood Hotels & Resorts and Kaiser Permanente.
In addition to offering BuildingOS 2.0 to its customer-base, NRG Renew also plans to bring its own offices across the United States onto the platform in order to monitor and reduce its energy use.
Earlier this year, Lucid announced a partnership with Ecova to deliver a facility and energy management offering that will align Ecova’s utility data and service offerings with Lucid’s BuildingOS.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers