Lucid Boosts Energy Management with Urjanet’s Data
Urjanet’s utilityCONNECT service will automate the collection and delivery of electricity, water, and natural gas billing, history, and rate-plan data for Lucid’s BuildingOS energy management platform. The companies say they are teaming up to solve one of the largest barriers to deploying energy efficiency: the cost of acquiring and managing building performance data.
The combination of Lucid‘s BuildingOS, which integrates with over 150 different types of building systems and electric sub-meters, and Urjanet‘s utilityCONNECT, which normalizes and federates data streams from over 800 utilities, provides universal energy data access.
BuildingOS says it makes data access easy by eliminating the silos that exist between building technology vendors, and its partnership with Urjanet extends its reach even further by giving customers visibility into their utility bills and eliminating the need for manual bill data entry.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room