Lucid Boosts Energy Management with Urjanet’s Data
Urjanet’s utilityCONNECT service will automate the collection and delivery of electricity, water, and natural gas billing, history, and rate-plan data for Lucid’s BuildingOS energy management platform. The companies say they are teaming up to solve one of the largest barriers to deploying energy efficiency: the cost of acquiring and managing building performance data.
The combination of Lucid‘s BuildingOS, which integrates with over 150 different types of building systems and electric sub-meters, and Urjanet‘s utilityCONNECT, which normalizes and federates data streams from over 800 utilities, provides universal energy data access.
BuildingOS says it makes data access easy by eliminating the silos that exist between building technology vendors, and its partnership with Urjanet extends its reach even further by giving customers visibility into their utility bills and eliminating the need for manual bill data entry.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive: Transforming Asset and Facilities Management with Analytics
- An Integrated Approach to Managing Today's Energy and Utility Assets
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing