Lucid Boosts Energy Management with Urjanet’s Data
Urjanet’s utilityCONNECT service will automate the collection and delivery of electricity, water, and natural gas billing, history, and rate-plan data for Lucid’s BuildingOS energy management platform. The companies say they are teaming up to solve one of the largest barriers to deploying energy efficiency: the cost of acquiring and managing building performance data.
The combination of Lucid‘s BuildingOS, which integrates with over 150 different types of building systems and electric sub-meters, and Urjanet‘s utilityCONNECT, which normalizes and federates data streams from over 800 utilities, provides universal energy data access.
BuildingOS says it makes data access easy by eliminating the silos that exist between building technology vendors, and its partnership with Urjanet extends its reach even further by giving customers visibility into their utility bills and eliminating the need for manual bill data entry.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?