Lucid to Use $14M Series B Funds for Building Management Platform
GE Ventures has joined Lucid’s Series B funding round as an investor, bringing the total Series B to $14.2 million. Additional Series B investors include Formation 8, Zetta Venture Partners, and Autodesk. Lucid will use the funds to expand its software capabilities, which address the growing need to connect, analyze, and manage disparate commercial building technologies.
Lucid will accelerate key platform capabilities of BuildingOS its cloud operating system that connects more than 160 hardware and software building technologies within one interface. Additionally, Lucid plans to expand its suite of enterprise applications, including new tools for finance, building operations and facilities teams, as well as management of multi-tenant real estate.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation