Lunera Intros LED Kit
Lunera Lighting’s Susan Lamp E26 LED kit is aimed at commercial facilities.
The kit contains a plug and play Susan Lamp and a high performance LED driver, the company said. The LED, which consumes 53 watts, is a vertically-oriented unit. It has a 50,000 hour lifespan and an E26 medium base. It is “ideal,” the company said, for low bay implementations. It instant-on unit comes in 3500K, 4000K and 5000K color temperatures and has an option 15 percent uplight. It can be configured with a Fresnel lens for use in parking garage applications, according to the release. The kit is UL 1598C classified.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) – the transmission of electricity over telecommunication cables – is expanding the reach of LEDs, according to experts.
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project