Lutron Does Energy Management for Hotels in Middle East
Lutron is launching its lighting, temperature and shading controls – myRoom – for the Middle East hotel industry. Lutron works with major hotel groups, providing control systems for guestrooms, public areas, restaurants and amenities such as spas and conference facilities, as well as back of house.
Lutron’s technologoy uses guest presence detection to save energy by turning lights off when a room is unoccupied or initiating HVAC setbacks when a room is unsold.
Its myRoom is a guestroom management system for light, temperature and blind control that integrates with property management and building management systems. Lutron’s controls also ensure that guests can adjust the environment with a touch of a button, allowing tactile and audible feedback, automatic programming and control.
Lutron is already providing lighting control and window systems to hotel properties in the region, including the Rosewood Abu Dhabi; The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi; Four Seasons Resort Dubai; The Palace Downtown Dubai; Four Seasons Hotel Doha and The Regent Doha.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Combined Heat and Power
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds