Lutron Offers Solution for Too-Bright LEDs
Lutron Electronics has expanded its Finiré fixtures to include Xicato LED modules. As LEDs continue to gain prominence in residential and commercial applications, so increases the need to dim them. Fixtures come standard with the Lutron Hi-lume A-series 1% dimming driver, solving the ongoing compatibility issue between LED modules and their controls.
The new Finiré LED fixtures feature:
· 95+ Color Rendering Index (CRI)
· Standard Lutron 1% dimming driver guarantees compatibility with Lutron controls
· 1,000 delivered lumens in a 6.4”Height IC Airtight Housing
· 1×2 step color consistency
· Field changeable beam spreads (20°, 30°, 40°, and 50°)
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement