Lutron Offers Solution for Too-Bright LEDs
Lutron Electronics has expanded its Finiré fixtures to include Xicato LED modules. As LEDs continue to gain prominence in residential and commercial applications, so increases the need to dim them. Fixtures come standard with the Lutron Hi-lume A-series 1% dimming driver, solving the ongoing compatibility issue between LED modules and their controls.
The new Finiré LED fixtures feature:
· 95+ Color Rendering Index (CRI)
· Standard Lutron 1% dimming driver guarantees compatibility with Lutron controls
· 1,000 delivered lumens in a 6.4”Height IC Airtight Housing
· 1×2 step color consistency
· Field changeable beam spreads (20°, 30°, 40°, and 50°)
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management