LUXADD Says New Express T5 Retrofit Kit Saves up to 73% on Energy Costs
LUXADD new Express T5 Retrofit Kit Series allows for easy retrofitting of older, less efficient fluorescent lighting systems to T5, the leader in energy efficiency and lighting quality, according to the company. The T5 saves up to 73 percent on lighting energy and reduces a company’s carbon footprint up to 60 percent.
LUXADD says its Express T5 Retrofit Kit for T12 & T8 pays for itself with labor and energy savings within one year, then continues to reduce lighting energy bills for building by up to 73 percent every year. The company says it is the only linear fluorescent lighting conversion adapter specifically designed for the US and Canadian market, and is applicable for all residential and commercial applications.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings