LUXADD Says New Express T5 Retrofit Kit Saves up to 73% on Energy Costs
LUXADD new Express T5 Retrofit Kit Series allows for easy retrofitting of older, less efficient fluorescent lighting systems to T5, the leader in energy efficiency and lighting quality, according to the company. The T5 saves up to 73 percent on lighting energy and reduces a company’s carbon footprint up to 60 percent.
LUXADD says its Express T5 Retrofit Kit for T12 & T8 pays for itself with labor and energy savings within one year, then continues to reduce lighting energy bills for building by up to 73 percent every year. The company says it is the only linear fluorescent lighting conversion adapter specifically designed for the US and Canadian market, and is applicable for all residential and commercial applications.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- Integrated Building Optimization
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement