LUXADD Says New Express T5 Retrofit Kit Saves up to 73% on Energy Costs
LUXADD new Express T5 Retrofit Kit Series allows for easy retrofitting of older, less efficient fluorescent lighting systems to T5, the leader in energy efficiency and lighting quality, according to the company. The T5 saves up to 73 percent on lighting energy and reduces a company’s carbon footprint up to 60 percent.
LUXADD says its Express T5 Retrofit Kit for T12 & T8 pays for itself with labor and energy savings within one year, then continues to reduce lighting energy bills for building by up to 73 percent every year. The company says it is the only linear fluorescent lighting conversion adapter specifically designed for the US and Canadian market, and is applicable for all residential and commercial applications.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management