LUXADD Says New Express T5 Retrofit Kit Saves up to 73% on Energy Costs
LUXADD new Express T5 Retrofit Kit Series allows for easy retrofitting of older, less efficient fluorescent lighting systems to T5, the leader in energy efficiency and lighting quality, according to the company. The T5 saves up to 73 percent on lighting energy and reduces a company’s carbon footprint up to 60 percent.
LUXADD says its Express T5 Retrofit Kit for T12 & T8 pays for itself with labor and energy savings within one year, then continues to reduce lighting energy bills for building by up to 73 percent every year. The company says it is the only linear fluorescent lighting conversion adapter specifically designed for the US and Canadian market, and is applicable for all residential and commercial applications.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- An Integrated Approach to Managing Today's Energy and Utility Assets
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing