LUXADD Says New Express T5 Retrofit Kit Saves up to 73% on Energy Costs
LUXADD new Express T5 Retrofit Kit Series allows for easy retrofitting of older, less efficient fluorescent lighting systems to T5, the leader in energy efficiency and lighting quality, according to the company. The T5 saves up to 73 percent on lighting energy and reduces a company’s carbon footprint up to 60 percent.
LUXADD says its Express T5 Retrofit Kit for T12 & T8 pays for itself with labor and energy savings within one year, then continues to reduce lighting energy bills for building by up to 73 percent every year. The company says it is the only linear fluorescent lighting conversion adapter specifically designed for the US and Canadian market, and is applicable for all residential and commercial applications.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software