Luxury Apartments Opt for Ecosystem Energy Management
Meriton Serviced Apartments (MSA) installed the Ecosystem wireless occupancy-based energy management system in 178 of its luxury apartments in Sydney, Australia.
Ecosystem is a part of a suite of energy retrofit products offered by Delaware start-up Efficiency Grid, which specializes in the hotel industry. The project was managed by Efficiency Grid’s Australian service provider, Smart Hotel Solutions. The initiative is projected to save Meriton about 700,000 kWh annually.
Meriton chose to install Ecosystem after conducting tests that showed over a 60 percent reduction in apartment unit kWh usage.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection