Luxury Apartments Opt for Ecosystem Energy Management
Meriton Serviced Apartments (MSA) installed the Ecosystem wireless occupancy-based energy management system in 178 of its luxury apartments in Sydney, Australia.
Ecosystem is a part of a suite of energy retrofit products offered by Delaware start-up Efficiency Grid, which specializes in the hotel industry. The project was managed by Efficiency Grid’s Australian service provider, Smart Hotel Solutions. The initiative is projected to save Meriton about 700,000 kWh annually.
Meriton chose to install Ecosystem after conducting tests that showed over a 60 percent reduction in apartment unit kWh usage.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement