Luxury Apartments Opt for Ecosystem Energy Management
Meriton Serviced Apartments (MSA) installed the Ecosystem wireless occupancy-based energy management system in 178 of its luxury apartments in Sydney, Australia.
Ecosystem is a part of a suite of energy retrofit products offered by Delaware start-up Efficiency Grid, which specializes in the hotel industry. The project was managed by Efficiency Grid’s Australian service provider, Smart Hotel Solutions. The initiative is projected to save Meriton about 700,000 kWh annually.
Meriton chose to install Ecosystem after conducting tests that showed over a 60 percent reduction in apartment unit kWh usage.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement