Luxury Apartments Opt for Ecosystem Energy Management
Meriton Serviced Apartments (MSA) installed the Ecosystem wireless occupancy-based energy management system in 178 of its luxury apartments in Sydney, Australia.
Ecosystem is a part of a suite of energy retrofit products offered by Delaware start-up Efficiency Grid, which specializes in the hotel industry. The project was managed by Efficiency Grid’s Australian service provider, Smart Hotel Solutions. The initiative is projected to save Meriton about 700,000 kWh annually.
Meriton chose to install Ecosystem after conducting tests that showed over a 60 percent reduction in apartment unit kWh usage.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation