Luxury Apartments Opt for Ecosystem Energy Management
Meriton Serviced Apartments (MSA) installed the Ecosystem wireless occupancy-based energy management system in 178 of its luxury apartments in Sydney, Australia.
Ecosystem is a part of a suite of energy retrofit products offered by Delaware start-up Efficiency Grid, which specializes in the hotel industry. The project was managed by Efficiency Grid’s Australian service provider, Smart Hotel Solutions. The initiative is projected to save Meriton about 700,000 kWh annually.
Meriton chose to install Ecosystem after conducting tests that showed over a 60 percent reduction in apartment unit kWh usage.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals