Lynxspring, Netop Launch LYNX CyberPRO
The negative consequences of cyber incidents directed at building and energy management systems are disruptive and potentially catastrophic. Such events may impact occupant productivity and personal safety, disrupt critical processes and shut down business operations entirely. The social implications can be as equally devastating with negative publicity and loss of customer confidence while the financial ramifications may be compounded with lawsuits and equipment replacement and repair, the companies say.
Incorporating IT security technology and practices along with real-time building operations and control methods, LYNX CyberPRO (screenshot, pictured) hardens the corporate firewall by removing exposed devices and ports from the public Internet.
The product reinforces the perimeter defense and creates additional layers of protection and prevention for the devices and systems across a building network by securing, managing, controlling, tracking and monitoring account access and activities, the companies say.
Lynxspring and Netop say that LYNX CyberPRO is non-disruptive and does not require any changes or enhancements to existing networks. The product supports leading building automation protocols using TCP/IP networks, open and legacy systems and can be accessed anywhere without exposing building system devices to the public Internet on a full-time basis. LYNX CyberPRO is scalable and can be deployed within existing buildings or new construction in a single and multi-facility environments, the companies say.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- The Sustainable Edge™