Lynxspring, Netop Launch LYNX CyberPRO
The negative consequences of cyber incidents directed at building and energy management systems are disruptive and potentially catastrophic. Such events may impact occupant productivity and personal safety, disrupt critical processes and shut down business operations entirely. The social implications can be as equally devastating with negative publicity and loss of customer confidence while the financial ramifications may be compounded with lawsuits and equipment replacement and repair, the companies say.
Incorporating IT security technology and practices along with real-time building operations and control methods, LYNX CyberPRO (screenshot, pictured) hardens the corporate firewall by removing exposed devices and ports from the public Internet.
The product reinforces the perimeter defense and creates additional layers of protection and prevention for the devices and systems across a building network by securing, managing, controlling, tracking and monitoring account access and activities, the companies say.
Lynxspring and Netop say that LYNX CyberPRO is non-disruptive and does not require any changes or enhancements to existing networks. The product supports leading building automation protocols using TCP/IP networks, open and legacy systems and can be accessed anywhere without exposing building system devices to the public Internet on a full-time basis. LYNX CyberPRO is scalable and can be deployed within existing buildings or new construction in a single and multi-facility environments, the companies say.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Energy Financing Report
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management