M16 Lamps Replace 35-50W Halogens
Litetronics Inc.’s LED PARfection™ MR16 lamps provide instant and long-term energy savings simply by replacing existing 35-50W halogen lamps.
They generate over 70 lumens per watt (LPW) and are among the most energy-efficient MR16 lamps available to date.
LED PARfection™ MR16 lamps provide seamless one-for-one replacements for existing halogen MR16 lamps. They can be used for new or retrofit installations in commercial, institutional or residential interior track and recessed light fixtures.
They consume just six watts, have a rated life of 25,000 hours, are available in a range of color temperature including 2700°K, 3000°K and 4000°K and with beam-spread choices of 25° Narrow Flood, 40° Flood. Lumen output at six watts ranges from 430, 450 or 465, with concurrent lumens per watt of 71.7, 75 and 77.5 respectively. Center-beam candlepower (CBCP) output ranges from 800 to 865, with Flood beam spread, and 2325 to 2515 with Narrow Flood beam.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year