M16 Lamps Replace 35-50W Halogens
Litetronics Inc.’s LED PARfection™ MR16 lamps provide instant and long-term energy savings simply by replacing existing 35-50W halogen lamps.
They generate over 70 lumens per watt (LPW) and are among the most energy-efficient MR16 lamps available to date.
LED PARfection™ MR16 lamps provide seamless one-for-one replacements for existing halogen MR16 lamps. They can be used for new or retrofit installations in commercial, institutional or residential interior track and recessed light fixtures.
They consume just six watts, have a rated life of 25,000 hours, are available in a range of color temperature including 2700°K, 3000°K and 4000°K and with beam-spread choices of 25° Narrow Flood, 40° Flood. Lumen output at six watts ranges from 430, 450 or 465, with concurrent lumens per watt of 71.7, 75 and 77.5 respectively. Center-beam candlepower (CBCP) output ranges from 800 to 865, with Flood beam spread, and 2325 to 2515 with Narrow Flood beam.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement