M16 Lamps Replace 35-50W Halogens
Litetronics Inc.’s LED PARfection™ MR16 lamps provide instant and long-term energy savings simply by replacing existing 35-50W halogen lamps.
They generate over 70 lumens per watt (LPW) and are among the most energy-efficient MR16 lamps available to date.
LED PARfection™ MR16 lamps provide seamless one-for-one replacements for existing halogen MR16 lamps. They can be used for new or retrofit installations in commercial, institutional or residential interior track and recessed light fixtures.
They consume just six watts, have a rated life of 25,000 hours, are available in a range of color temperature including 2700°K, 3000°K and 4000°K and with beam-spread choices of 25° Narrow Flood, 40° Flood. Lumen output at six watts ranges from 430, 450 or 465, with concurrent lumens per watt of 71.7, 75 and 77.5 respectively. Center-beam candlepower (CBCP) output ranges from 800 to 865, with Flood beam spread, and 2325 to 2515 with Narrow Flood beam.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- The Value of Integrating Health, Safety and Environment Processes with Enterprise Asset Management
- Complex Manufacturing Assets Require Integrated Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room