M16 Lamps Replace 35-50W Halogens
Litetronics Inc.’s LED PARfection™ MR16 lamps provide instant and long-term energy savings simply by replacing existing 35-50W halogen lamps.
They generate over 70 lumens per watt (LPW) and are among the most energy-efficient MR16 lamps available to date.
LED PARfection™ MR16 lamps provide seamless one-for-one replacements for existing halogen MR16 lamps. They can be used for new or retrofit installations in commercial, institutional or residential interior track and recessed light fixtures.
They consume just six watts, have a rated life of 25,000 hours, are available in a range of color temperature including 2700°K, 3000°K and 4000°K and with beam-spread choices of 25° Narrow Flood, 40° Flood. Lumen output at six watts ranges from 430, 450 or 465, with concurrent lumens per watt of 71.7, 75 and 77.5 respectively. Center-beam candlepower (CBCP) output ranges from 800 to 865, with Flood beam spread, and 2325 to 2515 with Narrow Flood beam.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Select the Right Solution for Facilities Management
- Complex Manufacturing Assets Require Integrated Management
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing