Malaysian Data Center Obtains ISO 50001
Freenet Business Solutions, a data center company in Malaysia, obtained ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System certification.
ISO 50001 is based on the management system model of continual improvement for organizations to integrate energy management into their overall efforts to improve quality and environmental management.
Freenet, which has three data centers in Malaysia and co-location facilities across Asia, says with this certification it now has the framework to analyze data collected from its energy consumption meters to make better energy-conservation decisions.
Freenet has also obtained ISO 27001 and ISO 20000 and accreditation.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- There’s Money in the Trash
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws