ManageEngine Integrates Intel Plug-In
Australia-based ManageEngine, an IT management company, is adding power management to its data center infrastructure management (DCIM) portfolio with a new plug-in from Intel.
ManageEngine is offering the Intel plug-in for its RackBuilder Plus DCIM software, which can monitor 50,000 devices or one million interfaces from a single server. The new plug-in lets administrators know the power usage and temperature of their data center floors, racks and devices. With it, IT managers can get the heat map view of their racks, apply power capping over energy-intensive equipment, measure and report on energy metrics such as PUE and conduct energy audits.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Planning for a Sustainable Future