Manhattan Highrise Taps ETS for Energy Management
Energy Technology Savings (ETS) signed a contract with Cornerstone Real Estate Advisors to implement its Fast Trak Energy Savings program at Riverbank West, a 44-story, 418-unit multifamily building in midtown Manhattan.
ETS systems, using smart sensors and mobile apps, enable buildings to proactively talk to property managers regarding temperature, humidity, water detection, and occupancy. The ETS system changes owners’ energy management behavior.
ETS determines each building’s unique energy signature and develops scorecards and playbooks to implement energy efficiency and peak demand reduction tailored to the building.
Cornerstone, hired ETS after seeing prototype results, utilizing smart meter data and mechanical equipment device data. Typical energy cost reductions in similar properties in the ETS Fast Trak program exceed 25 percent, according to ETS. For Riverbank West, ETS will install a smart meter system that will provide interval meter data for over 35,000 meter data points per year.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement