Manhattan Highrise Taps ETS for Energy Management
Energy Technology Savings (ETS) signed a contract with Cornerstone Real Estate Advisors to implement its Fast Trak Energy Savings program at Riverbank West, a 44-story, 418-unit multifamily building in midtown Manhattan.
ETS systems, using smart sensors and mobile apps, enable buildings to proactively talk to property managers regarding temperature, humidity, water detection, and occupancy. The ETS system changes owners’ energy management behavior.
ETS determines each building’s unique energy signature and develops scorecards and playbooks to implement energy efficiency and peak demand reduction tailored to the building.
Cornerstone, hired ETS after seeing prototype results, utilizing smart meter data and mechanical equipment device data. Typical energy cost reductions in similar properties in the ETS Fast Trak program exceed 25 percent, according to ETS. For Riverbank West, ETS will install a smart meter system that will provide interval meter data for over 35,000 meter data points per year.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year