Manhattan Studio Deploys EnerNOC’s Energy Management
Manhattan Center Studios has contracted with EnerNOC to deploy a suite of energy management software and professional services: DemandSMART; EfficiencySMART; and SupplySMART.
Manhattan Center is a venue for audio and video production as well as corporate and charity galas, located in the heart of midtown Manhattan. DemandSMART will enable Manhattan Center to participate in three different New York-area demand response opportunities and provide the company with access to its real-time energy and earnings data.
Adding EnerNOC’s EfficiencySMART Insight software and retro-commissioning services to its energy management program is expected to bring Manhattan Center into early compliance with Local Law 87, a New York City law mandating buildings over 50,000 square feet to complete audits that lead to energy efficiency retrofits and savings.
SupplySMART is EnerNOC’s energy procurement solution.
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability