Manhattan Studio Deploys EnerNOC’s Energy Management
Manhattan Center Studios has contracted with EnerNOC to deploy a suite of energy management software and professional services: DemandSMART; EfficiencySMART; and SupplySMART.
Manhattan Center is a venue for audio and video production as well as corporate and charity galas, located in the heart of midtown Manhattan. DemandSMART will enable Manhattan Center to participate in three different New York-area demand response opportunities and provide the company with access to its real-time energy and earnings data.
Adding EnerNOC’s EfficiencySMART Insight software and retro-commissioning services to its energy management program is expected to bring Manhattan Center into early compliance with Local Law 87, a New York City law mandating buildings over 50,000 square feet to complete audits that lead to energy efficiency retrofits and savings.
SupplySMART is EnerNOC’s energy procurement solution.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management