Manhattan Studio Deploys EnerNOC’s Energy Management
Manhattan Center Studios has contracted with EnerNOC to deploy a suite of energy management software and professional services: DemandSMART; EfficiencySMART; and SupplySMART.
Manhattan Center is a venue for audio and video production as well as corporate and charity galas, located in the heart of midtown Manhattan. DemandSMART will enable Manhattan Center to participate in three different New York-area demand response opportunities and provide the company with access to its real-time energy and earnings data.
Adding EnerNOC’s EfficiencySMART Insight software and retro-commissioning services to its energy management program is expected to bring Manhattan Center into early compliance with Local Law 87, a New York City law mandating buildings over 50,000 square feet to complete audits that lead to energy efficiency retrofits and savings.
SupplySMART is EnerNOC’s energy procurement solution.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future