Manhattan Studio Deploys EnerNOC’s Energy Management
Manhattan Center Studios has contracted with EnerNOC to deploy a suite of energy management software and professional services: DemandSMART; EfficiencySMART; and SupplySMART.
Manhattan Center is a venue for audio and video production as well as corporate and charity galas, located in the heart of midtown Manhattan. DemandSMART will enable Manhattan Center to participate in three different New York-area demand response opportunities and provide the company with access to its real-time energy and earnings data.
Adding EnerNOC’s EfficiencySMART Insight software and retro-commissioning services to its energy management program is expected to bring Manhattan Center into early compliance with Local Law 87, a New York City law mandating buildings over 50,000 square feet to complete audits that lead to energy efficiency retrofits and savings.
SupplySMART is EnerNOC’s energy procurement solution.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement