Manhattan Studio Deploys EnerNOC’s Energy Management
Manhattan Center Studios has contracted with EnerNOC to deploy a suite of energy management software and professional services: DemandSMART; EfficiencySMART; and SupplySMART.
Manhattan Center is a venue for audio and video production as well as corporate and charity galas, located in the heart of midtown Manhattan. DemandSMART will enable Manhattan Center to participate in three different New York-area demand response opportunities and provide the company with access to its real-time energy and earnings data.
Adding EnerNOC’s EfficiencySMART Insight software and retro-commissioning services to its energy management program is expected to bring Manhattan Center into early compliance with Local Law 87, a New York City law mandating buildings over 50,000 square feet to complete audits that lead to energy efficiency retrofits and savings.
SupplySMART is EnerNOC’s energy procurement solution.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Combined Heat and Power
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management