Manufacturer Upgrades to LEDs, Saves Average Daily Usage of 28.76 kWh
Noribachi delivered an upgraded LED highbay lighting system for Hydraflow in order to improve illumination at its 173,000-sq-foot manufacturing floor in Fullerton, California.
Noribachi engineered 384 new LED highbay fixtures with occupancy sensors and bi-level dimming to replace the existing 400W metal halides.
Hydraflow’s project goal was to increase efficiency and reduce peak-demand as well as decrease the maintenance requirements to avoid production interruptions. The new LED lighting solution also had to qualify for the rebate incentives offered through the Public Utilities Commission and Southern California Edison.
Noribachi was able to meet the specific requirement of using the existing installation hook and electrical connector, providing a plug-and-play retrofit.
A month after the installation, the upgraded LED lighting system reduced the peak demand by 64.8 kWh and the average daily usage by 28.76 kWh.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management