Matching Grants for Vermont, NH Church Efficiency Projects
Vermont Interfaith Power and Light, through The Kay Gerke Memorial Program, is making as much as $40,000 available in matching grants for energy audits for Christian churches in Vermont and the upper Connecticut River area of New Hampshire. The grants are aimed at helping to implement energy efficiency and/or renewable energy projects.
The Katy Gerke Memorial Program is a 501(C)(3) organization aimed at improving energy efficiency in Christian churches and church-owned buildings in Vermont and 12 towns in New Hampshire.
Midwest Energy News reported last fall that the Archdiocese of Chicago was “among the star performers in Chicago’s energy benchmarking program.” It measured energy use in all of its 2,700 buildings in the city and in Cook and Lake counties.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals