Matching Grants for Vermont, NH Church Efficiency Projects
Vermont Interfaith Power and Light, through The Kay Gerke Memorial Program, is making as much as $40,000 available in matching grants for energy audits for Christian churches in Vermont and the upper Connecticut River area of New Hampshire. The grants are aimed at helping to implement energy efficiency and/or renewable energy projects.
The Katy Gerke Memorial Program is a 501(C)(3) organization aimed at improving energy efficiency in Christian churches and church-owned buildings in Vermont and 12 towns in New Hampshire.
Midwest Energy News reported last fall that the Archdiocese of Chicago was “among the star performers in Chicago’s energy benchmarking program.” It measured energy use in all of its 2,700 buildings in the city and in Cook and Lake counties.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology