MaxLite LED Lamp Makes Energy Star List
MaxLite’s 10-watt LED GU24 Omnidirectional Lamps have been placed on the Energy Star Certified Subcomponent Database (CSD). The lamps are available in 2700K and 4100K correlated color temperatures (CCT).
The seven-watt model in 2700K, 3000K and 4100K CCT and the 10-watt model in 3000K CCT are also listed on the CSD. MaxLite says this helps other lighting fixture manufacturers reduce the costs and time needed to obtain certification when they incorporate MaxLite’s CSD-listed LED lamps into their luminaire offerings.
In early 2013, MaxLite was the first company to achieve placement of a GU24 LED Omnidirectional A19 Lamp on the Energy Star CSD with its 10-watt, 3000K CCT model.
The Omnidirectional LED A19 Lamp replaces a 13-watt compact fluorescent lamp (CFL) or a 60-watt incandescent bulb, resulting in nearly 85 percent savings in energy throughout the L70-rated 25,000 hour life.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management