MaxLite LED Lamp Makes Energy Star List
MaxLite’s 10-watt LED GU24 Omnidirectional Lamps have been placed on the Energy Star Certified Subcomponent Database (CSD). The lamps are available in 2700K and 4100K correlated color temperatures (CCT).
The seven-watt model in 2700K, 3000K and 4100K CCT and the 10-watt model in 3000K CCT are also listed on the CSD. MaxLite says this helps other lighting fixture manufacturers reduce the costs and time needed to obtain certification when they incorporate MaxLite’s CSD-listed LED lamps into their luminaire offerings.
In early 2013, MaxLite was the first company to achieve placement of a GU24 LED Omnidirectional A19 Lamp on the Energy Star CSD with its 10-watt, 3000K CCT model.
The Omnidirectional LED A19 Lamp replaces a 13-watt compact fluorescent lamp (CFL) or a 60-watt incandescent bulb, resulting in nearly 85 percent savings in energy throughout the L70-rated 25,000 hour life.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software