MaxLite LED Lightbars Certified for Damp Locations
MaxLite says its Plug-and-Play LED Lightbars are now damp-listed for use in indoor locations with high condensation, such as bathrooms, utility rooms and indoor pool areas. The fixtures have also earned certification from the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) and may be used in food and beverage processing environments.
In addition, a new connection box allows installers to make a hardwired connection to the lightbar system. The profile allows the wiring connection to be located in a wide range of locations and comply with National Electrical Code (NEC) requirements.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Combined Heat and Power
- Planning for a Sustainable Future