MaxLite LED Omnidirectional Lamp Certified as Energy Star Subcomponent
MaxLite says it has achieved placement of a GU24 LED A19 lamp on the Energy Star Certified Subcomponent Database (CSD), making it easier and quicker for lighting fixture manufacturers to launch Energy Star qualified LED lighting fixtures into the marketplace.
MaxLite’s GU24 LED Omnidirectional lamp will reduce costs in Energy Star testing to manufacturers and reduce the time it takes to complete the product qualification process for makers of specific lighting fixtures including decorative pendants and chandeliers, ceiling fan light kits, bath vanity fixtures and wall sconces.
The Omnidirectional GU24 10-watt LED A19 lamp emits equivalent light to a 13-watt compact fluorescent lamp (CFL) or a 60-watt incandescent lamp, and distributes a 300-degree beam of uniform white light with even illumination from the socket base in all directions. Lumen maintenance is maximized by using a multi-layered tapered heat sink.
Previously, fixture manufacturers seeking an Energy Star CSD light source had to sacrifice dimming in favor of energy savings. MaxLite’s Omnidirectional GU24 LED A19 lamp is dimmable down to five percent on a wide variety of common dimming controls. The LED lamps are matched for color quality and consistency and are designed with a proprietary housing for thermal heat protection that keeps the LED junction temperature well below specification.
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive: Transforming Asset and Facilities Management with Analytics
- Optimizing Asset and Service Management in the Manufacturing Industry
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing