MaxLite LED Omnidirectional Lamp Certified as Energy Star Subcomponent
MaxLite says it has achieved placement of a GU24 LED A19 lamp on the Energy Star Certified Subcomponent Database (CSD), making it easier and quicker for lighting fixture manufacturers to launch Energy Star qualified LED lighting fixtures into the marketplace.
MaxLite’s GU24 LED Omnidirectional lamp will reduce costs in Energy Star testing to manufacturers and reduce the time it takes to complete the product qualification process for makers of specific lighting fixtures including decorative pendants and chandeliers, ceiling fan light kits, bath vanity fixtures and wall sconces.
The Omnidirectional GU24 10-watt LED A19 lamp emits equivalent light to a 13-watt compact fluorescent lamp (CFL) or a 60-watt incandescent lamp, and distributes a 300-degree beam of uniform white light with even illumination from the socket base in all directions. Lumen maintenance is maximized by using a multi-layered tapered heat sink.
Previously, fixture manufacturers seeking an Energy Star CSD light source had to sacrifice dimming in favor of energy savings. MaxLite’s Omnidirectional GU24 LED A19 lamp is dimmable down to five percent on a wide variety of common dimming controls. The LED lamps are matched for color quality and consistency and are designed with a proprietary housing for thermal heat protection that keeps the LED junction temperature well below specification.
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals