MaxLite Offers LED Lightbars for Tight Spaces
MaxLite has expanded its self-driven, dimmable plug-and-play LED lightbars to include two- and four-foot lengths in three color temperatures.
The new styles provide lighting solutions for architects, specifiers and builders planning to add cabinet, cove and industrial lighting in bathrooms, conference rooms and lobbies, factory workspaces, and foyers in retailers, restaurants, hotels and other commercial and hospitality venues.
Available in 2700K, 3500K and 5000K correlated color temperatures (CCTs), the expanded lightbar line includes new two- and four-foot sizes in 12- and 24-watts, respectively. The fixtures were designed to be easily concealed in demanding locations and have overall dimensions less than one square inch.
The fixtures are constructed with color-matched LED chips for uniform color consistency and an architectural grade diffuser that conceals the LEDs and minimizes glare, thus maximizing efficiency without sacrificing light output, which ranges up to 1125 lumens. The white powder-coated extruded aluminum finish ensures durability.
Dimmable down to 10 percent, the fixtures are engineered with a built-in LED driver that eliminates the need for additional components and enables the system to be powered by a standard AC outlet. Most installations can be completed tool-free while the fixtures can be secured in custom applications with the use of supplied pressure clips. These fixtures can be linked together for continuous runs at any desired length, even around tight soffits, to achieve unbroken beams of illumination for decorative or functional needs. The lightbars are also available in six-inch and one-foot lengths in 2700K and 5000K.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- There’s Money in the Trash
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity