MaxLite Offers LED Lightbars for Tight Spaces
MaxLite has expanded its self-driven, dimmable plug-and-play LED lightbars to include two- and four-foot lengths in three color temperatures.
The new styles provide lighting solutions for architects, specifiers and builders planning to add cabinet, cove and industrial lighting in bathrooms, conference rooms and lobbies, factory workspaces, and foyers in retailers, restaurants, hotels and other commercial and hospitality venues.
Available in 2700K, 3500K and 5000K correlated color temperatures (CCTs), the expanded lightbar line includes new two- and four-foot sizes in 12- and 24-watts, respectively. The fixtures were designed to be easily concealed in demanding locations and have overall dimensions less than one square inch.
The fixtures are constructed with color-matched LED chips for uniform color consistency and an architectural grade diffuser that conceals the LEDs and minimizes glare, thus maximizing efficiency without sacrificing light output, which ranges up to 1125 lumens. The white powder-coated extruded aluminum finish ensures durability.
Dimmable down to 10 percent, the fixtures are engineered with a built-in LED driver that eliminates the need for additional components and enables the system to be powered by a standard AC outlet. Most installations can be completed tool-free while the fixtures can be secured in custom applications with the use of supplied pressure clips. These fixtures can be linked together for continuous runs at any desired length, even around tight soffits, to achieve unbroken beams of illumination for decorative or functional needs. The lightbars are also available in six-inch and one-foot lengths in 2700K and 5000K.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Let's Do The Math for DR