MaxLite Opens New Facility
MaxLite, a manufacturer of LED lighting, opened a new LEED-certified facility in Anaheim, Calif.
The 48,864-sq-foot-building increases MaxLite’s product assembly and testing capabilities and features the company’s first full showroom on the West Coast. The $7.5 million new construction is outfitted entirely with energy-efficient MaxLite LED lighting products.
By moving from its previous home in Rancho Cucamonga, MaxLite is able to operate three full product assembly lines. The additional warehouse space also allows the company to stack and move product more efficiently, streamlining the picking process.
The company’s Anaheim laboratory is expected to achieve full recognition by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) by May 2015. This will enable MaxLite to perform its own testing to UL standards, as well as perform testing for its partners.
The company is also in the process of expanding its West Caldwell, NJ, headquarters to include a National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP)-certified testing facility.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- There’s Money in the Trash