MaxLite Upgrades Edge Lit LED Flat Panels
MaxLite introduced new Edge Lit LED Flat Panels featuring second generation LEDs that meet the standards of the DesignLights Consortium with better energy efficiency, approaching 100 lumens per watt.
Designed as energy efficient alternatives to traditional fluorescent fixtures for lay in or T-grid ceilings, the new LED Flat Panels are available in a full line of standard sizes, with build to order models available upon request.
Available in 3500K and 5000K correlated color temperatures, the 1’x4’ and 2’x2’ models use 45 watts and the 2’x4’ model uses 50 watts.
Constructed with an aluminum housing and back panel that provide heat sink and thermal control capabilities for long life, the Flat Panels feature a translucent white polycarbonate lens and color-matched LEDs for true color rendering.
Surface mount or cable hung installation accessories are available; also up to 20 panels can be linked to a master panel for simultaneous control and dimming to suit desired light levels for varying activities. Options include a remote driver or emergency battery backup.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software