MaxLite Upgrades Edge Lit LED Flat Panels
MaxLite introduced new Edge Lit LED Flat Panels featuring second generation LEDs that meet the standards of the DesignLights Consortium with better energy efficiency, approaching 100 lumens per watt.
Designed as energy efficient alternatives to traditional fluorescent fixtures for lay in or T-grid ceilings, the new LED Flat Panels are available in a full line of standard sizes, with build to order models available upon request.
Available in 3500K and 5000K correlated color temperatures, the 1’x4’ and 2’x2’ models use 45 watts and the 2’x4’ model uses 50 watts.
Constructed with an aluminum housing and back panel that provide heat sink and thermal control capabilities for long life, the Flat Panels feature a translucent white polycarbonate lens and color-matched LEDs for true color rendering.
Surface mount or cable hung installation accessories are available; also up to 20 panels can be linked to a master panel for simultaneous control and dimming to suit desired light levels for varying activities. Options include a remote driver or emergency battery backup.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management