MaxLite Upgrades Edge Lit LED Flat Panels
MaxLite introduced new Edge Lit LED Flat Panels featuring second generation LEDs that meet the standards of the DesignLights Consortium with better energy efficiency, approaching 100 lumens per watt.
Designed as energy efficient alternatives to traditional fluorescent fixtures for lay in or T-grid ceilings, the new LED Flat Panels are available in a full line of standard sizes, with build to order models available upon request.
Available in 3500K and 5000K correlated color temperatures, the 1’x4’ and 2’x2’ models use 45 watts and the 2’x4’ model uses 50 watts.
Constructed with an aluminum housing and back panel that provide heat sink and thermal control capabilities for long life, the Flat Panels feature a translucent white polycarbonate lens and color-matched LEDs for true color rendering.
Surface mount or cable hung installation accessories are available; also up to 20 panels can be linked to a master panel for simultaneous control and dimming to suit desired light levels for varying activities. Options include a remote driver or emergency battery backup.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future