McKinstry Gets Pre-Qualified in Nevada
McKinstry has become prequalified as an Energy Service Company (ESCO) in the state of Nevada.
Nevada’s list of independent contractors is licensed by the Public Works Division of the Nevada Department of Administration to provide Energy Savings Performance Contracting (ESPC) and assist Nevada’s state agencies, cities and higher-education institutions in reducing energy consumption while upgrading facilities.
In November, the Arkansas Economic Development Commission Energy Office named McKinstry to its pre-qualified list of independent contractors to service its energy savings performance contracting (ESPC) program.
McKinstry partners with municipalities, state agencies, higher education, hospitals and schools as a licensed ESCO in 16 states.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds