McKinstry Prequalifies as ESCO in Arkansas
The Arkansas Economic Development Commission Energy Office named McKinstry to its pre-qualified list of independent contractors to service its energy savings performance contracting (ESPC) program.
The program helps state agencies and institutions reduce energy use through facilities improvements that are paid for with money saved through lower consumption.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws