McKinstry Wins $10.8M ESPC with Federal Center
The General Services Administration Region 8 Federal Center in Lakewood, Colo., signed a 20-year energy savings performance contract (ESPC) with McKinstry for 15 buildings, reports the Lakewood Sentinel.
The $10.8 million contract is projected to result in a total energy savings of 47,000 MMBtu per year. McKinstry has identified about $600,000 in utility rebates for the project, which should be completed by December 2014, reports the Sentinel. The federal buildings will be outfitted with building controls to automate (HVAC) systems and lighting.
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals