McKinstry Wins $10.8M ESPC with Federal Center
The General Services Administration Region 8 Federal Center in Lakewood, Colo., signed a 20-year energy savings performance contract (ESPC) with McKinstry for 15 buildings, reports the Lakewood Sentinel.
The $10.8 million contract is projected to result in a total energy savings of 47,000 MMBtu per year. McKinstry has identified about $600,000 in utility rebates for the project, which should be completed by December 2014, reports the Sentinel. The federal buildings will be outfitted with building controls to automate (HVAC) systems and lighting.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide