McKinstry Wins $10.8M ESPC with Federal Center
The General Services Administration Region 8 Federal Center in Lakewood, Colo., signed a 20-year energy savings performance contract (ESPC) with McKinstry for 15 buildings, reports the Lakewood Sentinel.
The $10.8 million contract is projected to result in a total energy savings of 47,000 MMBtu per year. McKinstry has identified about $600,000 in utility rebates for the project, which should be completed by December 2014, reports the Sentinel. The federal buildings will be outfitted with building controls to automate (HVAC) systems and lighting.
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement