McKinstry Wins $10.8M ESPC with Federal Center
The General Services Administration Region 8 Federal Center in Lakewood, Colo., signed a 20-year energy savings performance contract (ESPC) with McKinstry for 15 buildings, reports the Lakewood Sentinel.
The $10.8 million contract is projected to result in a total energy savings of 47,000 MMBtu per year. McKinstry has identified about $600,000 in utility rebates for the project, which should be completed by December 2014, reports the Sentinel. The federal buildings will be outfitted with building controls to automate (HVAC) systems and lighting.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection