McLean Cooling Rebrands to Hoffman
Pentair Equipment Protection is consolidating the company’s McLean-brand product lines under its Hoffman brand’s line of cooling products. The company says the complexity of industrial systems and technology compelled the brand change and that streamlining its brands will make it easier for customers to more quickly select the equipment and components they need.
Product specifications will remain the same for former McLean air conditioners, heat exchangers, air movers, controls and design and service contract offerings as they are consolidated under the Hoffman brand during the first quarter of 2014.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings