Meach Cove Farms Installs 2.96 MW Solar
GroSolar completed a 2.96 MW solar photovoltaic system in Shelburne, Vt., on 15 acres of the 1,000-acre Meach Cove Farms.
Average annual electrical production from the facility is estimated to be 3,450,000 kWh. The electricity produced will be sold to Vermont utilities under the state’s Sustainably Priced Energy and Economic Development (SPEED) program. The solar facility uses 9,878 Renesola 300-watt photovoltaic modules mounted on a Schletter racking system. DC power is converted into utility-grade AC power by five Advanced Energy inverters located in two PowerStation enclosures.
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement