Meach Cove Farms Installs 2.96 MW Solar
GroSolar completed a 2.96 MW solar photovoltaic system in Shelburne, Vt., on 15 acres of the 1,000-acre Meach Cove Farms.
Average annual electrical production from the facility is estimated to be 3,450,000 kWh. The electricity produced will be sold to Vermont utilities under the state’s Sustainably Priced Energy and Economic Development (SPEED) program. The solar facility uses 9,878 Renesola 300-watt photovoltaic modules mounted on a Schletter racking system. DC power is converted into utility-grade AC power by five Advanced Energy inverters located in two PowerStation enclosures.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management