Meach Cove Farms Installs 2.96 MW Solar
GroSolar completed a 2.96 MW solar photovoltaic system in Shelburne, Vt., on 15 acres of the 1,000-acre Meach Cove Farms.
Average annual electrical production from the facility is estimated to be 3,450,000 kWh. The electricity produced will be sold to Vermont utilities under the state’s Sustainably Priced Energy and Economic Development (SPEED) program. The solar facility uses 9,878 Renesola 300-watt photovoltaic modules mounted on a Schletter racking system. DC power is converted into utility-grade AC power by five Advanced Energy inverters located in two PowerStation enclosures.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Let's Do The Math for DR