Meach Cove Farms Installs 2.96 MW Solar
GroSolar completed a 2.96 MW solar photovoltaic system in Shelburne, Vt., on 15 acres of the 1,000-acre Meach Cove Farms.
Average annual electrical production from the facility is estimated to be 3,450,000 kWh. The electricity produced will be sold to Vermont utilities under the state’s Sustainably Priced Energy and Economic Development (SPEED) program. The solar facility uses 9,878 Renesola 300-watt photovoltaic modules mounted on a Schletter racking system. DC power is converted into utility-grade AC power by five Advanced Energy inverters located in two PowerStation enclosures.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation