Measurabl Benchmarks Over 400 Commercial Buildings
The EPA’s Energy Star program named Measurabl as a Partner as a result of Measurabl’s contribution to energy conservation in the commercial real estate sector by benchmarking over 400 buildings in Energy Star Portfolio Manager, far exceeding the partnership minimum requirement of 10 buildings per year.
Measurabl also completed a $2.05 million round of venture financing from LA-based Crosscut Ventures at the end of 2014, just as it deployed and scaled its utility data aggregation program, called Utility Sync.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- There’s Money in the Trash