Meat Processor Converts Waste to Energy
BioConversion Solutions has been hired to provide a $43 million biogas conversion system that will generate electricity, steam, and clean water at Bindaree Beef’s new bio-digester and rendering plant in Inverell, New South Wales, Australia. It will also minimize odor and water issues at the plant and reduce greenhouse gas emissions to Australian Ministry of the Environment standards.
Bindaree Beef received a $23 million Australian federal government grant for the full-scale beef abattoir biogas project.
The advanced fluidized co-digestion and co-generation (AFC2) anaerobic process from BioConversion Solutions provides up to 90 percent conversion of organic feedstock solids with no residual sludge. The AFC2 is designed for the agribusiness, food processing, commercial co-digestion and waste management industries.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Combined Heat and Power
- There’s Money in the Trash