Meat Processor Converts Waste to Energy
BioConversion Solutions has been hired to provide a $43 million biogas conversion system that will generate electricity, steam, and clean water at Bindaree Beef’s new bio-digester and rendering plant in Inverell, New South Wales, Australia. It will also minimize odor and water issues at the plant and reduce greenhouse gas emissions to Australian Ministry of the Environment standards.
Bindaree Beef received a $23 million Australian federal government grant for the full-scale beef abattoir biogas project.
The advanced fluidized co-digestion and co-generation (AFC2) anaerobic process from BioConversion Solutions provides up to 90 percent conversion of organic feedstock solids with no residual sludge. The AFC2 is designed for the agribusiness, food processing, commercial co-digestion and waste management industries.
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement