Meat Processor Converts Waste to Energy
BioConversion Solutions has been hired to provide a $43 million biogas conversion system that will generate electricity, steam, and clean water at Bindaree Beef’s new bio-digester and rendering plant in Inverell, New South Wales, Australia. It will also minimize odor and water issues at the plant and reduce greenhouse gas emissions to Australian Ministry of the Environment standards.
Bindaree Beef received a $23 million Australian federal government grant for the full-scale beef abattoir biogas project.
The advanced fluidized co-digestion and co-generation (AFC2) anaerobic process from BioConversion Solutions provides up to 90 percent conversion of organic feedstock solids with no residual sludge. The AFC2 is designed for the agribusiness, food processing, commercial co-digestion and waste management industries.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- ARC Brief: Infrastructure: The Hidden Optimization Opportunity
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Dow Chemical Company Optimizes Facility Management Worldwide
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room