Medical Center Hires ABM for $8M Energy Project
Arnot Ogden Medical Center (AOMC) in Elmira, New York, selected ABM to complete an $8 million energy conservation project through ABM’s Bundled Energy Solutions program. The contract builds on ABM’s existing six-year healthcare support services role within the hospital and is expected to reduce AOMC’s annual water and energy usage by 20 percent.
With ABM’s Bundled Energy Solutions program, critical facility improvements can be implemented through budget-neutral financing.
The project includes major enhancements to the medical center’s central plant, including the installation of new boilers and chillers, and modifying its existing energy control system. In all, AOMC is set to save about $600,000 in annual energy and operational costs.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection