Meter Analytics Firm Aquicore Gets Seed Money
Aquicore partners with meter manufacturers to help building managers access the data, which can be monitored and analyzed. The company doesn’t partner with utilities, but it can help them achieve their energy efficiency goals, according to TechCrunch.
The goal is to connect with 250 million meters in the U.S. Aquicore has deployed its equipment in more than 500 buildings in the United States and has worked with MRP Realty, Douglas Development, The Towers Companies and others.
Technavio, in a broader study of the worldwide energy market, points out that smart meters are a driver. For instance, the European Union has mandated that 80 percent of electric meters be replaced by smart meters by 2020.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year