Food Distributor Deploys LED Lighting
Frialsa, a distributor of chilled and frozen products across Mexico, has deployed Digital Lumens Intelligent LED Lighting System technology across 10 facilities, covering nearly one million square feet of space. The company says it is saving 80 percent on lighting energy use across the multi-site deployment.
The Digital Lumens system is also providing detailed data on energy usage and lighting system performance.
In addition to intelligent LEDs, Frialsa has wind-power generation to save on energy costs.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- 4 Reasons Operations Teams Can’t Live Without Real-Time Building Data
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management