Food Distributor Deploys LED Lighting
Frialsa, a distributor of chilled and frozen products across Mexico, has deployed Digital Lumens Intelligent LED Lighting System technology across 10 facilities, covering nearly one million square feet of space. The company says it is saving 80 percent on lighting energy use across the multi-site deployment.
The Digital Lumens system is also providing detailed data on energy usage and lighting system performance.
In addition to intelligent LEDs, Frialsa has wind-power generation to save on energy costs.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement